Saturday, December 15, 2007

Your House Sushi Fusion, Long Beach

Your House Sushi Fusion
2838 E Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90804
(562) 498-4949
Type: Japanese food / Thai food / Sushi
Map



Your House is another restaurant like Baiplu-- thai and japanese fusion. They serve Thai dishes as well as Japanese dishes (mostly sushi). I don't know if they're the same owners, but they have somewhat different menus and happy hours. Your House has their happy hour from like 3pm-7pm or 4pm-7pm. They have a select number of rolls for $6.

I've been here twice and I know that I didn't like too many of their happy hour rolls. The one we liked was the.... I forgot what it was called. I know I'm useless, but it's been a while. I'll take notes next time.

The one on top is the one we liked. The colorful one below is the rainbow roll which we didn't like too much.


Again... the one with green is the good one, the other one was whatever.


Catfish w/ chili sauce


So would I go here again? Yeah, sure. Why not. Would I be excited to go? If I hadn't eaten all day, maybe. I guess cuz I was being cheap and only tried the happy hour rolls that I'm not too excited about the place. Let me know if their other stuff is good!

No comments: