Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mitaki, Long Beach

Mitaki Quick and Fresh
200 E 4th St
Long Beach, CA 90802
(562) 432-3220
Type: Japanese food / Sushi
Get directions

Quick and Fresh huh? Not really. We went to Mitaki cuz we saw the prices for the special rolls were decent. It's located kind of near the Wal-Mart in Downtown Long Beach.



This place has decent food. The rolls were cool, and the combination tasted okay. The only thing bad was the portion of the combination. If you look at the picture, the scoop of rice sucks, and the fish was pretty small itself. For the price I paid, I would rather get a combo at L&L Hawaiian BBQ.

Combo


I didn't think the rolls were too bad. Next time I come here, I'll just get rolls. Again, I forgot which rolls we got, and I also forgot which one we didn't like too much. I think the one with the rice below the salmon roll was the one we weren't feeling.





My girl wasn't too impressed with this place. I'd go here again for the rolls. But there's just so many other sushi places in Long Beach that I don't know if I'll ever get another chance to eat here.

1 comment:

mimi said...

i don't recommend this sushi restaurant. like jim said, there are plenty of other sushi places to eat at in long beach.