Saturday, December 15, 2007

Krazy Noodle Thai, Walnut

Krazy Noodle Thai
20795-3 E Amar Rd
Walnut, CA 91789
(909) 595-3034
Type: Thai food
Map





I saw Krazy Noodle Thai after eating at Sake Sushi in Walnut. It's a new place located in the same plaza as Sake Sushi near Stater Bros., Burger King, and the Chevron gas station. I ordered the crab fried rice as usual. I liked it, so I would definitely order it again.

Crab Fried Rice


My friend ordered the pad see ew. He wasn't really happy with his. I don't think he'll be going here again.

pad see ew


My other friend ordered the South Sea fried rice I think. I don't remember if he liked it or not. All I know is that I liked the fried rice, so I wouldn't mind coming here again. The prices are okay, and you can go to Baskin Robbins next door for dessert-- if you're still hungry.

South Sea fried rice?


Thai iced tea

No comments: