Friday, February 22, 2008

Fatburger - Irvine

Fatburger
3021 Michelson Dr
Irvine, CA 92612
(949) 474-5060
Type: Hamburger joint
Website
Map



This particular night, my girl was having burger cravings. She had to have Fatburger. You're not pregnant are you? No. Whew. Okay, let's go then.

We hit up the Fatburger on Michelson in Irvine on a late night. (I think there's another one on Jeffrey) Nobody else was there except the two workers.



She got the Fat Deal ($7.99) which comes with a 1/3 lb. hamburger, fries and a drink. She said she likes In N' Out's burgers better. I already knew what I was getting. The Fat Fish Sandwich ($4.69). It was cool. I haven't really had a fish sandwich that's really been awesome. If you know a place, feel free to recommend it.

Fat Deal & Fat Fish Sandwich


Sorry for the uninspiring review. Fatburger's good, and I would go here again if I had to. I wanna try The Counter next though.

No comments: