Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hole Mole - Long Beach

Hole Mole
5109E Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90804
(562) 985-1005
Type: Mexican food / restaurant
Website
Map



I can't believe I haven't posted a review for this place yet. Hole Mole is one of the spots to go to for cheap Mexican food. There's like 2 or 3 in Long Beach alone. The one on PCH is in the same plaza as 7-11.

I love this place mostly cuz of the prices. I guess they're supposed to be known for their fish tacos. They have $0.99 fish tacos on Tuesdays. I usually get the breakfast quesadillas which cost less than 2 or 3 dollars, and that should get you full enough. You might not even finish it.

Last time I went, I got the fish burrito ($3.85) and my girlfriend got the vegi breakfast burrito ($3.65). They were both good.

Burrito (I forgot which one)


I've been here so many times and will go here again if I'm in town. Check this place out.

No comments: