Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Restaurant.com - website

www.Restaurant.com

Maybe I'm the last person with computer access to know about this site-- but just in case you didn't know, restaurant.com is a great place to find some deals for your next food outing. My co-worker told me about it and he was surprised I didn't know. He thought everybody knew.

The way it works is you find a restaurant you want to go to. If they're affiliated with restaurant.com, you can buy, let's say a $25 gift certificate for $10 out of your pocket. Now there's a catch, but it's better than nothing. You usually have to order a minimum amount to be able to use the certificate. For a $25 gift certificate, you would probably have to order from $35 to $50 worth of food. When you buy the certificate, you print it out and present the coupon before ordering. Many times they add an 18% gratuity. There's still some great deals to be had, especially if you eat out a lot and spend the minimum anyways.

I would also suggest that you sign up for the new offers/promotions. My co-worker said they give great deals now and then.

No comments: