Saturday, July 21, 2007

Krua Thai Cuisine, West Covina

Krua Thai
935 S Glendora Ave
West Covina, CA 91790
(626) 480-0116
Hours: Mon-Sun 9:00 a.m.-3:30 a.m
Type: Thai food
Map

"Pad Thai"

(Jorelle) Hello food scavengers!!! One of the local spots in the 626 area is Krua Thai. This Thai restaurant has many selection on their menu with reasonable prices. My favorite by far at that place are the fried rice dishes, but today I was feeling the need for Pad Thai and luckily it didn't disappoint my cravings. Pad Thai is basically a rice noodle dish can usually be found served up in fried eggs, crushed roasted peanuts, bean sprouts, thick reddish oil (don't know what kind of oil) and of course the chicken which I chose (optional of chicken, beef, shrimp, or combination). The dish was served with lime wedges which I notice it is very common at Thai restaurant

The food was above average compared to other Pad Thai's I have tried and I will be having it again. If you dont feel like eating rice this would be a good alternative. It has a sweet and a little bit of tangy taste. If only their service was half as good as their food, I would go here a lot. I've also found that the only way to get your check so you can pay and leave is to hunt down your server (which I'm not here to review) . Despite the service problem, I will continue to go to Krua Thai and mainly because the food just makes it worth the effort. (yahyaa) Closes late, delicious food, and the price is very reasonable. The menu is impressive, whether you are a Thai food lover or not, the dish is great. Waitresses need to be more attentive, that is all that is missing.

Pros: Wallet friendly, Variety of Selection, Opened till 3:30am for all you dogwatches

On the other hand, you got some restaurants you'd like to suggest we try out, just email us at SoCalFood@gmail.com or feel free to leave a comment if your reading this far. Blah

No comments: