Monday, July 23, 2007

Grand World Buffet, Torrance

Grand World Buffet
21557 S Western Ave
Torrance, CA 90501
(310) 328-8533
Type: Chinese food / Hawaiian food / buffet
Get directions


(Jim) Grand World Buffet is a Chinese/Hawaiian buffet located in Torrance, Ca. I ate there today with my family. It's similar to pretty much any of the Chinese buffets I've been to i.e. World Buffet, China Buffet, etc. There was a good selection of food from sauteed mushrooms, sushi rolls, several different soups, chicken of all types, and various seafood. My favorite was the shrimp with lobster sauce and the sauteed mushrooms. I had soft served ice cream in the end.
Overall, the service was good, the food selection was nice, and the prices were cheaper than I expected them to be. For 4 people, the total came out to about $30 plus tax and tip. That's about $7.49 per person. The best part about it was, my dad paid for the meal!

No comments: