Monday, September 17, 2007

Kamal Palace Cuisine of India, Long Beach

Kamal Palace Cuisine of India
6374 E Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90803
(562) 493-0255
Type: Indian food
Get directions



(Jim) I love Indian food, especially when it's all-you-can-eat. I went to Kamal Palace once and I wouldn't mind going there again. At lunch time, they have a buffet with a limited selection (like all the Indian restaurant/buffets I've been to) of vegetarian and meat entrees. You can get fresh naan (Indian bread) with your meal which I recommend. Every Indian lunch buffet I've been to usually serve the same vegetarian entrees: spinach, daal (soup), some vegetable stew/mix, and something that reminds me of potato wedges. Mimi got some chicken entrees but she didn't like it too much.

Even though you're really limited to a certain amount of entrees, I'll always go back to these kinds of places. They're bomb and they get you super full. Kamal is about $8.95 per person for the lunch buffet. Make sure you call to see what time they're serving it.





No comments: