Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yogurt Space

Yogurt Space
993 S Glendora Ave
West Covina, CA 91790
(626) 338-1578
Type: yogurt bar / dessert
Website
Map



Damn. I'm so behind on my reviews! I went to this place in March. Who knows if this place is still open? Nah. I think it is. It was decently busy when I went.

So Yogurt Space is pretty much like Yogurtland. I smell some biters! It's located in the Hong Kong plaza where Krua Thai and World Buffet is. The decorations inside is nothing different from other young/hip/teeny bopper places. If you've been to Yogurtland, you'll notice that it's the same self-serve style. There's not as many options for yogurt as Yogurtland, and I'm not sure how their toppings compare, but just as long as they had mochi balls, I was happy. You can bring your laptop here and connect to wi-fi. I don't know if they charge though.

teeny boppers welcome...


I don't remember what I got on mine. I think I may have mixed one or three different yogurts, then topped it with some Cap N' Crunch cereal, some kiwis, maybe some strawberries, and of course mochi balls. I don't know what my girl or my cousin got. I paid for all three cups and the total went to $14.92. So about 5 bucks a cup. I'll tell you a secret. If you want a lot of toppings, don't put a lot of yogurt. If you put a lot of yogurt, there's no space for the toppings. I usually fill up my cup about 2/3 of yogurt, then pile on the toppings.



Because Yogurt Space is so close compared to the 10 or so miles to the nearest Yogurtland, I'll go back here. The yogurt was good. They got mochi balls. It's all good.

No comments: