Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Buffet at the Wynn - Las Vegas, NV

The Buffet (at the Wynn)
3131 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 770-9966
Type: American dining / buffet
Website
Map



I'll finish off my Vegas trip reviews here. The last place we ate was The Buffet at the Wynn. We wouldn't have eaten here if they weren't having a gambling special. The deal was you get a player's card, and when you get 50 points on the card, you get two complimentary buffets at The Buffet. I think if you gamble 3 dollars, you get one point. Something like that. The price per person might have been $35 - $50 since it was a holiday weekend.

So we were like, "Tight. Let's do this. " My girl got us our points quickly and we made our way there. When we got there, there was an hour and a half wait to get seated. You can't just put your name down either, and come back later. You gotta wait in line for this bitch like you do at Knott's Berry Farm to ride the log ride or something (that's one of my favorite rides for some reason).

So after the long ass wait, there was a little complication with the player's cards, and we had to go back to the card center and get the redemptions there. We got to cut in line at least when we got back.

After we got our seats, we made our way straight to the crab legs. What do we have here? Another freakin line! Probably 15 - 20 people waiting for the crabs. I ain't about to wait right now. I need to eat. So I skip the crabs for now. I get some other stuff which I don't remember. All I remember was everything was pretty good. My girl liked all her stuff, and I liked all mine. We eventually waited in line for the crabs when we weren't starving anymore.



I forgot to take a picture of Crab Leg Mountain til I was done.


The Buffet at the Wynn is waaaay better than Mandalay Bay's in every aspect besides price. For me, I'll spend the money to eat here. I wouldn't mind going back here with friends, but I personally wouldn't request it if I had the choice. I think I'm kind of done with buffets. I'll try the Green Valley Ranch one, but after that, I stick to regular places.

No comments: