Friday, August 3, 2007

BCD Tofu House, Garden Grove

BCD Tofu House
9520 Garden Grove Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92844
Phone: 714-636-5599
Type: Korean food / tofu soup
http://www.bcdtofu.com/
Map



(Jim)It's around 2am. You're hungry, and you don't feel like the usual Denny's or Jack In The Box. Maybe you're craving something Asian. Maybe you're craving some Korean tofu soup. Well, if you're in the Garden Grove area, don't you fret my friend. BCD Tofu House is there to save you!
You see, BCD is open 24 hours a day (atleast the one in Garden Grove is, and some of their other locations). That's why this place appeals to me. To be honest, in terms of tofu houses, I'd rank BCD somewhere around the bottom for me. But it's the place I'll go to if I want tofu and it's really late. They don't serve too many sides at night and the selection isn't so great either. But their tofu is just as good as any other place.

No comments: