Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nation's - Daly City

Nation's Giant Hamburgers
201 Westlake Center
Daly City, CA 94015
(650) 755-8880
Type: American food / hamburgers
Website
Map

Took a recent trip to Nor Cal just to hang out with family. Normally I would go out of my way to get some more exotic food, but it was later at night and we were already tired. Nation's was conveniently located just a few minutes from where I was staying, and it was one of the other places that were open 24 hours other than Denny's and the other regulars.

Nation's has over 20 locations in Northern California. I don't think they have any down here, but that's okay. I'm not saying it's a bad place. I got the salmon burger and it was okay, but there was nothing special about it. I would say the best thing about this place is that it's 24 hours.

No comments: